$199 and Up for a Couples Getaway Packages from the Arlington Hotel
What you get
- $199 for a One Night Stay Valid for Tuesday-Sunday Arrivals in a Standard Room (a $329 Value)
- Total estimated Tuesday-Sunday arrivals in a Standard Room per night including fees: $224.87 (based on room rate + HST)
- $249 for a One Night Stay Valid for Tuesday-Sunday Arrivals in a Junior Suite (a $379 Value)
- Total estimated Tuesday-Sunday arrivals in a Junior Suite per night including fees: $281.37 (based on room rate + HST)
Both options include a three-course dinner for two people.
- All prices are in CAD
- Expires on April 30, 2021
- Blackout dates: February 12 - 14 and April 2 - 4, 2021
- Unlimited buys
- Accommodations for promotional vouchers are limited and subject to hotel availability. Customers are strongly encouraged to book as soon as possible
- Guests can call to select a specific theme room based on availability
- Must use entire voucher in one stay
- There will be an automatic 15% gratuity added to the dinner bill and payable at that time
- Retail sales tax and federal goods and services tax are not included and are payable directly to the merchant. Gratuities are not included
- No cash back. No cash value. Cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions
BeRightBack values fantastic user experiences. We want to be the best part of your day. If you're not happy with your purchase, please let us know why (we like lots of juicy details) and our customer service team will work with you to make things right.
Review our refund policy here.
Stay for one night in either a standard room or a junior suite at the one-of-a-kind Arlington Hotel that prides itself in fabulous service along with home-away-from-home comfort. Located in Paris, Ontario, this boutique hotel also offers a culinary experience with a three-course dinner for two. Stay in a place that combines great literature with world-class dining and hospitality.
During your stay, make sure you explore the beautiful, small town of Paris, with its shops, cafes and the picturesque lookout over Grand River. This town also has golf courses, trails and parks for those that want to spend more time in the great outdoors.
This hotel has 23 rooms that were updated as recently as 2018. The updates include furnishings and special decor that all revolve around famous authors and thinkers like Hunter S. Thompson, J.R.R. Tolkien, Mary Shelley and Jane Austen, just to name a few. Both the junior suite and the standard rooms include flat-screen televisions, in-room coffee, updated bathrooms, complimentary WiFi and weekday continental breakfast. The rooms will capture your imagination while transporting you to a whole new world. They promise that you won't be bored!
Food is provided by the Arlington Hotel's restaurant, aptly named edit. Executive Chef Matt Kershaw will send your tastebuds on a journey with decadent choices that are sure to excite you. Dishes reflect the season with an ever-changing blackboard menu. You will want to wash your meal down with one of the curated wines or speciality cocktails that are carefully crafted by the experienced bartenders. The restaurant also has two spaces to host private events.
About Arlington Hotel