$179 and Up for a Romantic Date Night Getaway
Cambridge Hotel and Conference Centre
What you get
- $179 for a One Night Stay Sunday to Thursday (a $354 Value)
- Total estimated Sunday-Thursday room cost per night including fees: $202.27 (based on Room Rate + HST)
- $195 for a One Night Stay Friday to Saturday (a $354 Value)
- Total estimated Friday to Saturday room cost per night including fees: $220.35 (based on Room Rate + HST)
Both options include the following:
- Executive King or Queen Mini Suite (not valid for executive suites or presidential suites, please call property directly to upgrade)
- Bottle of Jackson Triggs Reserve (either sauvignon blanc or cabernet sauvignon)
- $80 dining voucher to Bruce Craft House
- Plated breakfast for two on the checkout date
- Late checkout at 1pm
- All prices are in CAD
- Expires on February 19, 2021
- Unlimited buys
- Accommodations for promotional vouchers are limited and subject to hotel availability. Customers are strongly encouraged to book as soon as possible
- Please call ahead to make your reservation
- Paid value never expires
- Retail sales tax and federal goods and services tax are not included and are payable directly to the merchant. Gratuities are not included
- No cash back. No cash value. Cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions
BeRightBack values fantastic user experiences. We want to be the best part of your day. If you're not happy with your purchase, please let us know why (we like lots of juicy details) and our customer service team will work with you to make things right.
Review our refund policy here.
Cambridge, Ontario, N3H5L8, Canada See Location
The Cambridge Hotel and Conference Centre is a full-service hotel with 138 guest rooms. The hotel is also home to the Bruce Craft House that features a stone fired oven and plenty of conference space. This hotel is independently owned and will wow you with their service and hospitality. It’s also conveniently located off the 401 on HWY 24/Hespeler Rd. The Cambridge Hotel and Conference Centre also offers room service, complimentary parking, an ATM onsite, a fitness centre, available cribs/playpens and so much more.
The executive king room has a kitchenette with a microwave and small fridge. There’s also a big desk, upgraded bedding, a coffee maker, upgraded bathroom, HD television and more. The queen mini suite has a separate living room with a double pull-out sofa and all the same features of the executive king room.
Don’t forget to explore Cambridge and learn about the history of the Waterloo region. There’s plenty of shopping and dining, but you’ll want to use your credit at The Bruce Craft House located in the hotel. This restaurant features fresh, local, seasonal ingredients prepared with flare. It has a state-of-the-art stone fired oven which they use for pizza and bread and there’s lots of local craft beers available. There’s always something on the menu for everyone!
Your voucher also includes a bottle of Jackson Triggs Reserve, either the Sauvignon Blanc or the Cabernet Sauvignon, a plated breakfast for two on the date you checkout and late checkout at 1pm. Take a staycation and explore another Ontario city!
About Cambridge Hotel and Conference Centre
Cambridge, Ontario, N3H 5L8, Canada See Location