Relaxing Luxury Getaway Package in Niagara Falls
Embassy Suites by Hilton Niagara Falls - Fallsview
What you get
- $99 for a 1 Night Stay Valid Sunday-Thursday
- Total estimated Sunday-Thursday room cost per night including fees: $125.75 (based on Room Rate + HST +12% DMC + $2 MAT)
- $109 for a 1 Night Stay Valid Fridays
- Total estimated Friday room cost per night including fees: $135.25 (based on Room Rate + HST +12% DMC + $2 MAT)
All options include:
- Accommodations in a Canadian Fallsview Suite with 1 King or 2 Queen Beds
- Complimentary Wi-Fi for one device only
- Boxed breakfast
- $30 voucher for Fallsview dining at the Keg Steakhouse + Bar or $70 voucher for Ruth's Chris Steak House
- $30 voucher for TGI Friday's
- Niagara Falls Fun Zone Family Pass: admission for up to 4 people to two haunted houses, mini putt and a mirror maze
- All prices are in CAD
- Expires December 17, 2020
- Blackout dates:
- All Saturdays
- October 2, 9, 11 and 16, 2020
- 6 people maximum occupancy in 2 Queen Bedroom Suite, 2 people maximum occupancy in a 1 King Bedroom Suite
- Check-in: 4pm; Check-out: 11am
- Parking; $60/night, Handicap $35/night (parking fees/rates are subject to change)
- Additional adults $25 (children 17 and under are free)
- In compliance with the Niagara Falls by law, masks must be worn in all public spaces
- The Canadian Border is currently closed until further notice
- Vouchers are not redeemable for cash, have no cash value, cannot be combined (alcohol and gratuity not included) one voucher per restaurant per stay, valid with purchase of two adult entrees
- Reservations required for Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse. Reserve your table today at www.RuthsChrisNiagara.com
- Reserve your table today for the Keg Steakhouse & Bar online at https://fallsviewrestaurant.com/
- Please bring your Niagara Falls Fun Zone vouchers to the desk inside of the Niagara Falls Fun Zone, located directly off Fallsview Blvd. (across from the Fallsview Casino).
- Niagara Falls Fun Zone Facility Fee of $10 per person will be collected at the Fun Zone box office
- Accommodations for promotional vouchers are limited and subject to hotel availability. Customers are strongly encouraged to book as soon as possible
- Retail sales tax and federal goods and services tax are not included and are payable directly to the merchant. Gratuities are not included
- An additional 12% DMC is not included and are payable directly to the merchant
- Municipal Accommodation Tax of $2 plus tax per night applies, payable directly to the merchant
- No cash back. No cash value. Cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions
BeRightBack values fantastic user experiences. We want to be the best part of your day. If you're not happy with your purchase, please let us know why (we like lots of juicy details) and our customer service team will work with you to make things right.
Review our refund policy here.
Embassy Suites by Hilton Niagara Falls – Fallsview is a luxurious hotel that features 42 storeys, is 100 yards from the breathtaking Falls, and is right next door to the Fallsview Casino. Each suite has a picturesque view of the Falls and the hotel offers each guest complimentary boxed breakfast and drinks.
The rooms all are non-smoking and include two TVs, a separate living room with a work area and a kitchen are with a microwave and mini fridge. There are also accessible rooms for those with mobility issues that include roll-in showers. There is also the ability to have connecting rooms upon request and availability. The guest suites also have lots of amenities including cribs and playpens by request, Wi-Fi, in-room safes and much more.
The lobby isn’t just where you find the front desk. There’s also a Starbucks and TGI Fridays for all your coffee and dining needs. Every evening there’s a complimentary evening reception that services alcoholic beverages (and non-alcoholic) and light snacks. The hotel’s 9th floor also features an indoor pool, pool deck and outdoor sundeck, arcade and games room and The Keg Steakhouse & Bar.
Before you make your reservation, make sure to check the COVID-19 updates and closures. All guests are encouraged to physically distance and masks must be worn in all public spaces. They’ve also added safety barriers, hand sanitize stations, housekeeping cleaning measures and so much more.
About Embassy Suites by Hilton Niagara Falls - Fallsview