$139 for a 1-Night Getaway at Grand Tappattoo Resort
Grand Tappattoo Resort
What you get
- $139 for a 1-night getaway (a $280 value)
- Total estimated room cost per night including fees: $157.07 (based on Room Rate + HST)
- One $30 dinner credit
- Breakfast for two
- Complimentary WiFi
- Use of resorts amenities
- All prices are in CAD
- Expires December 15, 2020
- Includes one $30 dining credit for dinner and breakfast for two the following morning
- The rates are available the whole week. $20 per extra person per night with breakfast. No additional dining voucher
- Complimentary WiFi and use of resort amenities
- Late check-out subject to availability
- Paid value never expires
- Accommodations for promotional vouchers are limited and subject to hotel availability
- Customers are strongly encouraged to book as soon as possible
- Cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions in the hotel or restaurant
- Retail sales tax, federal goods and services tax and gratuities are not included and are payable directly to the merchant. No cash back. No cash value
BeRightBack values fantastic user experiences. We want to be the best part of your day. If you're not happy with your purchase, please let us know why (we like lots of juicy details) and our customer service team will work with you to make things right.
Review our refund policy here.
If you're looking to spend some time in nature, Grand Tappattoo Resort is nestled amongst 50 acres of trees and the water of Otter Lake. Around two hours north of Toronto and a few kilometres south of Parry Sound, the main lodge and cottages first opened in 1987. By 1997 there were several additions includes deluxe suite accommodations, two conference rooms, a banquet hall and an indoor pool and recreation complex. In total this resort includes 53 hotel rooms, suites and cottages with everything you need. Enjoy the Canadian wilderness, along wth high quality food and service. Depending on the season, you'll want to take advantage of all the resort's amenities including ice skating on the lake, swimming and playing on the sandy beaches, canoeing and kayaking and more.
COVID 19 protocols:
Their region is in Stage 3. They have physical distancing protocols in place resort wide, 50% capacity for indoor dining, reservations are required for all meals, all guests are required to submit a COVID-19 questionnaire prior to their stay. They also have hand sanitizer located resort wide and enforce the mandatory mask requirement in all indoor public spaces and any place physical distancing cannot be maintained. All hotel rooms receive an enhanced cleaning and disinfecting after every guest leaves. Merchant can provide more information on protocols if needed.
About Grand Tappattoo Resort