Stay 1 Night in a Boutique Victorian Downtown Toronto Hotel
Isabella Hotel & Suites
What you get
- $99 for a 1-Night Stay Valid 7 Days a Week (Up to a $204.95 Value)
- Total estimated room cost per night including fees: $111.87 (based on Room Rate + HST)
- Free breakfast
- Late checkout at 12pm (based on availability)
- All prices are in CAD
- Valid for travel until April 16, 2021
- Limit 5 buys per person, may buy more as gifts
- Can use up to 5 consecutive nights based on availability
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age to check in. Valid government issued photo identification required
- Late checkout until 12pm is based on availability
- Free breakfast included
- Must have a valid credit card
- Accommodations for promotional vouchers are limited and subject to hotel availability
- Customers are strongly encouraged to book as soon as possible
- Cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions
- Retail sales tax and federal goods and services tax are not included and are payable directly to the merchant. Gratuities are not included.
- At time of check-in hotel will pre-authorize credit card provided for a minimum of $100 per night as a security deposit. Such deposit will not be a charge on the card, but will be a hold. The hold will automatically be released upon check out
- Paid value never expires
- Does not include tax. No cash value. No cash back
WagJag values fantastic user experiences. We want to be the best part of your day. If you're not happy with your purchase, please let us know why (we like lots of juicy details) and our customer service team will work with you to make things right.
Review our refund policy here.
If you’re looking to stay in something that has charm and history, the Isabella Hotel is right for you! This hotel combines top quality linen, furniture and bathroom amenities with a classic type of glamour. The staff are both professional and helpful as well. When you first walk in, you’ll notice the lounge that also has a fireplace. There’s also an outside patio with lots of seating and the basement has a bar and restaurant.
The Isabella Hotel was built in 1891 and is a boutique hotel in downtown Toronto. The hotel has 39 rooms and is a short walk to the Sherbourne subway station that will get you anywhere you need to go. Aside from the rooms, this hotel offers guests free Wi-Fi, free continental breakfast, parking (additional charge of $30/night, must request this in advance) and a front desk that’s open 24 hours a day. The recently renovated standard queen rooms accommodate two people and come equipped with a refrigerator, a flat-screen TV and a coffee machine to make you feel comfortable.
About Isabella Hotel & Suites