Escape to Quebec in 2021
MOTEL ÎLE D'ORLÉANS
What you get
- $189 for a 2-Night Stay (a $319 Value)
- Total estimated room cost per 2 nights including fees: $213.57 (based on Room Rate + HST)
- $259 for a 3-Night Stay (a $409 Value)
- Total estimated room cost per 3 nights including fees: $292.67 (based on Room Rate + HST)
All options include:
- Accommodations in a Motel or Auberge room for two people
- 25% off all rentals/activities at http://www.quebecaventuretours.com/
- Free guided tour of Quebec City
- Free parking and WiFi
- Free tasting at 3 farms
While you visit, make sure to rent an electric bike or scooter to do some exploring. There's a great WagJag deal for just that! Click here.
- All prices are in CAD
- Valid for travel until September 30, 2021
- No blackout dates
- Supplement of $15 for Friday and Saturday nights
- Pets welcome at a supplement of $15 per night
- Accommodations for promotional vouchers are limited and subject to hotel availability
- Customers are strongly encouraged to book as soon as possible.
- Package extras can be picked up at the hotel on the day of check-in only
- Retail sales tax and federal goods and services tax are not included and are payable directly to the merchant. Gratuities are not included
- No cash back. No cash value. Cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions
BeRightBack values fantastic user experiences. We want to be the best part of your day. If you're not happy with your purchase, please let us know why (we like lots of juicy details) and our customer service team will work with you to make things right.
Review our refund policy here.
Stay at the only motel on Île d'Orléans and take in the breathtaking views of St. Lawrence River and Quebec City at MOTEL ÎLE D'ORLÉANS. Enjoy some peace and quiet at this motel while staying in a room that has upscale decor. Children 12 and under stay for free and animals are also welcome! All of the rooms are 100% non-smoking and equipped with air conditioning, cable TV, a fridge and a coffee maker. Parking and WiFi is also free for all customers. Enjoy the activities on-site like guided tours and rentals of either electric scooters or bikes. This motel is also environmentally friendly and use biodegradable cleaning products.
COVID-19 protocols are in place as well. When you arrive it's mandatory to disinfect your hands. You'll also need to respect social distancing at all times. In accordance with the health measures communicated by the government and Santé Québec, they are taking care to follow the recommendations necessary to slow the spread of the virus and all activities will resume in June 2021.
About MOTEL ÎLE D'ORLÉANS