$129 and Up for a Bed and Breakfast Stay in Niagara
Niagara Grandview Manor
What you get
- $129 for a One Night Stay Sunday-Thursday from October 16, 2021 to March 31, 2022 (Up to a $480 Value)
- Total estimated Sunday-Thursday room cost per night including fees: $156.98 (Based on Room rate + HST + Facility Fee + MAT)
- $149 for a One Night Stay Sunday-Thursday from June 1 to June 30, 2021 (Up to a $480 Value)
- Total estimated Sunday-Thursday room cost per night including fees: $179.58 (Based on Room rate + HST + Facility Fee + MAT)
- $159 for a One Night Stay Sunday-Thursday from September 1 to October 15, 2021 (Up to a $480 Value)
- Total estimated Sunday-Thursday room cost per night including fees: $190.88 (Based on Room rate + HST + Facility Fee + MAT)
- $189 for a One Night Stay Sunday-Thursday from July 1 to August 31, 2021 (Up to a $480 Value)
- Total estimated Sunday-Thursday room cost per night including fees: $224.78 (Based on Room rate + HST + Facility Fee + MAT)
All the packages include the following:
- Accommodations in a Balcony King Riverview Room for two people
- A complimentary bottle of wine and designer chocolates
- One $75 dining voucher to Skylon Tower Revolving Dining Room
- A romantic CD set
- A complimentary cooked to order breakfast for 2
- 2 N95 masks
- All prices are in CAD
- Option 1: Expires March 31, 2022
- Option 2: Expires June 30, 2021
- Option 3: Expires October 15, 2021
- Option 4: Expires August 31, 2021
- Blackout dates: July 1 - 4, August 1 - 3, September 5 - 7, October 9 - 11, December 24 - 31, 2021 and February 14 - 16, 2022
- Valid for check-in on Sunday - Thursday. Check-ins on Friday or Saturday available for an additional $50
- Paid value never expires
- Accommodations for promotional vouchers are limited and subject to hotel availability. Customers are strongly encouraged to book as soon as possible.
- No cash back. No cash value. Cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions
- Retail sales tax and federal goods and services tax are not included and are payable directly to the merchant plus $8.95 facility fee. Gratuities are not included
- 5-day cancellation notice required or voucher is void; all cancellations are subject to a $10 fee
- Municipal Accommodation Tax of $2 plus tax per night applies, payable directly to the hotel
BeRightBack values fantastic user experiences. We want to be the best part of your day. If you're not happy with your purchase, please let us know why (we like lots of juicy details) and our customer service team will work with you to make things right.
Review our refund policy here.
Niagara Falls , Ontario, L2E3G9, Canada Phone: 289-296-3301
Overlooking the Niagara River and Gorge, Niagara Grandview Manor has been hosting guests since 1961. This historic inn sits on top of a hill, was built in 1891 and is a quick walk to the falls (only 10 minutes!). This venue was renovated this year and features 17 luxurious rooms. All the rooms are tastefully designed with some modern flare. You’ll be very comfortable with all the wonderfully soft linens and towels. This manor also includes a full commercial kitchen, meeting rooms and is located close to additional vacation rentals.
All of the packages include a complimentary cooked to order breakfast from Chef Joseph Hughes. Joseph Hughes has been the executive chef and co-creator of not one, but two five-star restaurants in Niagara. That’s just the beginning of all of his accomplishments and you’ll be able to taste some of his exquisite cuisine. You can enjoy your breakfast in the dining room or their deck and patio.
About Niagara Grandview Manor
Niagara Falls , Ontario, L2E 3G9, Canada Phone: 289-296-3301 See Location