2-Night Stay and 3-Course Culinary Experience for 2 in South Algonquin
What you get
- $369 for a 2-Night Stay and 3-Course Culinary Experience for 2 (an $885 Value)
- 3-course dinner for 2 (served on the first night of your 2-night stay)
- All prices are in CAD
- Offer valid for stays November 20, 2022 - March 12, 2023
- Bookings available for Friday to Sunday or Tuesday to Thursday only
- Blackout dates: Dec 25, 26, 31, 2022 and Jan 1, Feb 11, 12, 17-20, 2023
- BYOB permitted, enjoy your culinary experience with cork fee
- Dinner is served on the first night of your 2-night stay
- Please book your dinner reservation at time of accommodation booking
- Dinner menu is subject to substitutions without notice. Vegetarian options are available.
- Call 1-888-765-9951 to book. Online bookings cannot be redeemed with the voucher.
- Booking hours:
- Monday - Friday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Saturday: 11:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Sunday: Closed
- Resort Check-Ins
- 3:00 pm til 7:00 pm (*Late Check-ins will not be accepted. Please arrive early. We will not take any check ins beyond this point for this culinary experience)
- 11:00 am is our standard check-out
- *Upgrade for King Room or Suites at an additional cost
- The offer is valid for 2 people only. Additional charge for additional people.
- For groups joining together over 4 people will require consent from the resort and there may be additional social waivers required.
- Based on availability
- Taxes and gratuity fee not included, both will be collected as an additional cost by the resort
- Paid value never expires
- Not valid with any other offers
- No cash value. No cash back or credit.
BeRightBack values fantastic user experiences. We want to be the best part of your day. If you're not happy with your purchase, please let us know why (we like lots of juicy details) and our customer service team will work with you to make things right.
Review our refund policy here.
Dysart (Harcourt), County of Haliburton, Ontario, K0L1X0, Canada Phone: 1-888-765-9951
If you are looking for a tranquil getaway that will be your home away from home, Nomi Resort is the destination for you. The resort is nestled between the vast woodlands of South Algonquin and the beautiful stretch of the waterfront. The resort is an impressive 40,000 sq. ft. private getaway, featuring spacious guest rooms, a 4,500 sq. ft. lobby, the extraordinary Lands 8Fifty restaurant and lounge, and event space. The resort offers various activities alongside breathtaking trails to help you enjoy each season to the fullest.
Stay-eat-play; a restful stay followed by a table at a top-rated restaurant and lounge, where you can enjoy an amazing culinary experience while gazing at stunning Pine views. Afterwards, head out to enjoy the warmth of the lakeside fire pit or walk off your superb 3-course dinner by hiking, cycling, boating or even bird watching along the endless trails offered by the resort.
Explore distinctive trails surrounding the resort, including the High Falls trail that gives you an incredible upstream and downstream view of the falls. Enhance your outdoor experience with new fireside adventure packages including YETI food tumblers from 12 - 3pm (contact resort for more information) or go for equestrian rides through the forest, now available through equestrian partners. Following that, rebalance your body and mind by booking a wellness treatment at the in-house spa featuring rejuvenating facials and relaxation massages, the Nomi Resort curates a one-of-a-kind experience.
THREE COURSE CULINARY EXPERIENCE
APPETIZERS - Choice of:
SOUP DU JOUR
Ask your server for the daily specials.
FIELD GREEN SALAD
Field greens, cherry tomatoes, watermelon radish, pickled cucumber, lotus root and carrots, in a truffle citrus vinaigrette, flax seed.
House Caesar dressing with bacon chips, croutons, Parmigianno, pomegranate jewels.
MAINS - Choice of:
PAN SEARED STEELHEAD TROUT
Beet Hummus, Green lentils Succotash, Fresh Tomato Salsa.
WELLINGTON COUNTY BRAISED BEEF SHORT RIB
Slow cooked, roasted garlic mashed, roasted vegetables, pomegranate.
MUSHROOM & CHICKEN LINGUINE
Alfredo sauce, fresh basil, Parmigiano.
DESSERT MENU - Choice of:
TRIO OF TRUFFLES
Please ask your server for seasonal selection.
Espresso Maria wafer, Fluffy and light vanilla cream, cocoa powder.
FLOURLESS CHOCOLATE MOUSSE CAKE
Chocolate ganache, Chantilly cream and Amarena Cherry.
Subject to substitutions without notice. Vegetarian options are available.
About Nomi Resort
Dysart (Harcourt) County of Haliburton, Ontario, K0L 1X0, Canada Phone: 1-888-765-9951 See Location