One or Two Night Stay in Huntsville
Rodeway Inn King William
What you get
- $72 for a 1 Night Stay in a Traditional Room Sunday-Thursday (a $115 Value)
- Total estimated room cost per night including fees: $84.24 (based on Room Rate + HST + 4% MAT)
- $82 for a 1 Night Stay in a Traditional Room Friday-Saturday (a $125 Value)
- Total estimated room cost per night including fees: $95.94 (based on Room Rate + HST + 4% MAT)
- $139 for a 2 Night Stay in a Traditional Room Sunday - Thursday (a $205 Value)
- Total estimated room cost per night including fees: $162.63 (based on Room Rate + HST + 4% MAT)
- $159 for a 2 Night Stay in a Traditional Room Friday and Saturday (a $225 Value)
- Total estimated room cost per night including fees: $186.03 (based on Room Rate + HST + 4% MAT)
- Bottle of wine
- Late checkout at 12pm (subject to availability)
- Expires May 31, 2021
- Valid for 2 people per room
- Extra persons 14 years of age or old will be charged at $15/person + tax payable to Rodeway Inn King William upon check-in
- Blackout dates:
- Christmas Eve
- New Years Eve
- New Years Day
- Family Day Weekend
- March Break
- Victoria Day Long Weekend
- Christmas Eve
- Accommodations for promotional vouchers are limited and subject to hotel availability. Customers are strongly encouraged to book as soon as possible
- Credit card required upon check-in for incidental charges
- No pets allowed
- No cash back. No cash value. Cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions
- Harmonized Sales Tax (13% HST) and Municipal Accommodation Tax (4% MAT) are not included and are payable directly to the merchant. Gratuities are not included.
BeRightBack values fantastic user experiences. We want to be the best part of your day. If you're not happy with your purchase, please let us know why (we like lots of juicy details) and our customer service team will work with you to make things right.
Review our refund policy here.
Located in downtown Huntsville, the Rodeway Inn King William is in walking distance to many of the popular attractions. You'll want to get out and head over to the Jack Bionda Arena to do some skating, the Algonquin Theatre that's part of the Huntsville Civic Centre or Pioneer Village to see the different museums, a steam train, farm animals and so much more. This all-season destination is known for its natural beauty. Some of the notable events in the area include Midnight Madness, Huntsville Festival of the Arts or a pond hockey tournament. Check out local boutiques for some unique shopping options and local restaurants for some tasty treats.
The Traditional Room includes two double beds, two queen beds or one queen bed, WiFi and high-speed internet access, a coffee maker, a fridge, a desk and so much more. The rooms are also non-smoking, pets are not allowed and they all have a balcony.
- In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are currently in effect at this property
About Rodeway Inn King William