$159 and Up for a Stay and Play Package in Niagara
The Falls Hotel and Inn
What you get
- $159 for a Stay and Play Package in July: Sunday-Thursday Stay (a $284 Value)
- $209 for a Stay and Play Package in July: Friday Stay (a $334 Value)
- $279 for a Stay and Play Package in July: Saturday Stay (a $404 Value)
- $179 for a Stay and Play Package in August: Sunday-Thursday Stay (a $304 Value)
- $229 for a Stay and Play Package in August: Friday Stay (a $354 Value)
- $299 for a Stay and Play Package in August: Saturday Stay (a $424 Value)
- 1 Night accommodation with two queen beds
- $30 dining voucher for Remington’s of Niagara
- $25 casino voucher
- Chocolate factory tour and tasting for two-wine tasting for two at Monastery Cellars
- Beer sampling for two on Clifton Hill Niagara Brewery
- Distillery sampling for two on Clifton Hill
- Option 1-3 Voucher expires July 31, 2022
- Option 4-6 Voucher expires August 31, 2022
- Blackout dates: July 1-4, 29, 30 & 31, 2022
- Paid value never expires
- Not valid with any other offers
- Not valid for tax. No cash value. No cash back or credit.
BeRightBack values fantastic user experiences. We want to be the best part of your day. If you're not happy with your purchase, please let us know why (we like lots of juicy details) and our customer service team will work with you to make things right.
Review our refund policy here.
The Falls Hotel and Inn at Clifton Hill is one of Niagara Falls’ best family and budget friendly hotels. Located only one block from the magnificent falls, you can look forward to spectacular views from the moment you wake up. The hotel is also located right in the heart of the Clifton Hill tourist area. You will be just steps away from the entertainment and attractions on Clifton Hill, and directly across the street from Casino Niagara! After the grand views and out-of-this-world fun, finish off your day with an unforgettable and delicious meal at Niagara’s award winning steak and seafood restaurant right next door – Remingtons of Niagara.
The hotel features rooms to suit your every need; from their large new tower rooms, some with a view of Casino Niagara and Clifton Hill, to their outside access courtyard rooms. From blackout curtains and cable/satellite television to air conditioning and more, you can be reassured that your stay at The Falls Hotel and Inn will be a relaxing and comfortable one.
About The Falls Hotel and Inn