1-Night Getaway Package to Niagara Falls
The Falls Hotel and Inn
What you get
A 1-night stay with two double beds in our courtyard section.
- $69 for a 1-Night Getaway from Sunday to Thursday (a $224 Value)
- $89 for a 1-Night Getaway on Friday (a $244 Value)
- $109 for a 1-Night Getaway on Saturday (a $314 Value)
- A 1-night stay with two double beds in our courtyard section
- NEW! Hot breakfast for two
- $30 dining voucher for dinner at Remington’s of Niagara
- Wine tasting passes for two for Monastery Cellars winery
- Guided chocolate tour for two at Chocolate FX
- Beer sampling for two
- Distillery sampling for two
- Optional parking: $20 per day, paid upon arrival at the hotel
- All prices are in CAD
- Please note: Cancellations must be made at least 72 hours prior to arrival (3pm on day of reservation) or the full cost of stay will be charged
- Expires: March 28, 2024
- Blackout dates:
- February 3, 16, 17, 18, 2024
- No Fridays or Saturdays in March 2024
- Paid value never expires
- Not valid with any other offers
- Not valid for tax
- No cash or credit back. No cash value.
BeRightBack values fantastic user experiences. We want to be the best part of your day. If you're not happy with your purchase, please let us know why (we like lots of juicy details) and our customer service team will work with you to make things right.
Review our refund policy here.
The Falls Hotel and Inn at Clifton Hill is one of Niagara Falls’ best family and budget-friendly hotels. Located only one block from the magnificent falls, you can look forward to spectacular views from the moment you wake up. The hotel is also located right in the heart of the Clifton Hill tourist area. You will be just steps away from the entertainment and attractions on Clifton Hill, and directly across the street from Casino Niagara! After the grand views and out-of-this-world fun, finish off your day with an unforgettable and delicious meal at Niagara’s award-winning steak and seafood restaurant right next door – Remingtons of Niagara.
The hotel features rooms to suit your every need; from their large new tower rooms, some with a view of Casino Niagara and Clifton Hill, to their outside access courtyard rooms. From blackout curtains and cable/satellite television to air conditioning and more, you can be reassured that your stay at The Falls Hotel and Inn will be a relaxing and comfortable one.
About The Falls Hotel and Inn