Dine and Stay in Niagara Falls
The Oakes Hotel Overlooking The Falls
What you get
- $79 for a 1 Night Stay Valid Sunday-Thursday (a $164 Value)
- Total estimated room cost per night including fees: $112.46 (based on Room Rate + HST + 7.9% Daily Hotel Levy Fee + $14.95 Resort Fee + $2 MAT)
- $89 for a 1 Night Stay Valid Fridays (a $194 Value)
- Total estimated room cost per night including fees: $124.55 (based on Room Rate + HST + 7.9% Daily Hotel Levy Fee + $14.95 Resort Fee + $2 MAT)
- $99 for a 1 Night Stay Valid Saturdays (a $224 Value)
- Total estimated room cost per night including fees: $136.64 (based on Room Rate + HST + 7.9% Daily Hotel Levy Fee + $14.95 Resort Fee + $2 MAT)
All options include the following:
- Stay in a traditional room with two double beds
- $20 dining voucher to Applebee's Bar & Grill that's on-site
- $30 dining voucher to Remington's of Niagara
- All prices are in CAD
- Valid for travel until January 31, 2021
- Blackout dates: October 10, December 25, 26 and 31, 2020
- Please call in advance to make your reservation. Not valid towards alcohol
- Must be 21 years of age to check-in to the hotel
- Accommodations for promotional vouchers are limited and subject to hotel availability. Customers are strongly encouraged to book as soon as possible
- No cash back. No cash value. Cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions
- Retail sales tax and federal goods and services tax are not included and are payable directly to the merchant. Gratuities are not included
- An additional 7.9% Daily Hotel Levy Fee is applicable and payable directly to the hotel upon check-in and a resort fee of $14.95 per day
- Municipal Accommodation Tax of $2 plus tax per night applies, payable directly to the hotel
BeRightBack values fantastic user experiences. We want to be the best part of your day. If you're not happy with your purchase, please let us know why (we like lots of juicy details) and our customer service team will work with you to make things right.
Review our refund policy here.
If you want to stay close to the Falls, almost so close that you can feel the mist from your room, you should book a visit at the Oakes Hotel. There’s truly no better hotel to stay at for views of the natural, breathtaking Falls. The location of this venue is right in the heart of all the Niagara attractions in the tourist district.
The Oakes Hotel has lots of amenities right inside the hotel including an indoor pool and a sauna. There’s also an Applebee’s Grill & Bar that offers up a lengthy menu with something for everyone in your group. If you’re looking for a special dining experience, there’s also Remingtons of Niagara located in the hotel.
The traditional room includes two double-size beds, a sitting area and an LED TV. All of these rooms are non-smoking and have unlimited free access to the Fallsview observation area.
This hotel has also created a response to the COVID-19 outbreak with rules like face masks or coverings must be worn in all the public spaces, express check-in and contactless check-out, additional hand sanitizer stations are available in all guest entrances and so much more. Before you book, read about all of the new policy and procedures.
About The Oakes Hotel Overlooking The Falls