$99 and Up for a Niagara Falls Getaway Package
The Oakes Hotel Overlooking The Falls
What you get
- $99 for a 1 Night Stay in a 2 Queen Riverview Room Valid Sunday-Thursday from March to April (a $219 Value)
- $129 for a 1 Night Stay in a 2 Queen Riverview Room Valid Fridays from March to April (a $309 Value)
- $169 for a 1 Night in a 2 Queen Riverview Room Stay Valid Saturdays from March to April (a $349 Value)
- $109 for a 1 Night Stay in a 2 Queen Riverview Room Valid Sunday-Thursday in May (a $229 Value)
- $149 for a 1 Night Stay in a 2 Queen Riverview Room Valid Fridays in May (a $319 Value)
- $189 for a 1 Night Stay in a 2 Queen Riverview Room Valid Saturdays in May (a $389 Value)
- 1 Night stay in a two queen Riverview room
- $30 dining voucher for Remington's of Niagara
- Chocolate tour and tasting for 2 at FX
- Beer sampling for 2 at Niagara Brewing on Clifton Hill
- Spirit sampling for 2 at Niagara Distillery on Clifton Hill
- All prices are in CAD
- Stays from March to April are valid until April 30, 2022
- Stays in May are valid from May 1 - 30, 2022
- Blackout dates:
- March 18 & 19, 2022
- April 8, 9, 15 & 16, 2022
- May 20 - 22 & 27 - 29, 2022
- Please call in advance to make your reservation
- Must be 21 years of age to check-in to the hotel
- Accommodations for promotional vouchers are limited and subject to hotel availability. Customers are strongly encouraged to book as soon as possible
- Paid value never expires
- No cash back. No cash value. Cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions
- Not valid for tax; retail sales tax and federal goods and services tax are not included and are payable directly to the merchant. Gratuities are not included
- An additional 7.9% Daily Hotel Levy Fee is applicable and payable directly to the hotel upon check-in and a resort fee of $14.95 per day
- Municipal Accommodation Tax of $2 plus tax per night applies, payable directly to the hotel
BeRightBack values fantastic user experiences. We want to be the best part of your day. If you're not happy with your purchase, please let us know why (we like lots of juicy details) and our customer service team will work with you to make things right.
Review our refund policy here.
If you want to stay close to the Falls, almost so close that you can feel the mist from your room, you should book a visit at the Oakes Hotel. There’s truly no better hotel to stay at for views of the natural, breathtaking Falls. The location of this venue is right in the heart of all the Niagara attractions in the tourist district.
The Oakes Hotel has lots of amenities right inside the hotel including an indoor pool and a sauna. There’s also an Applebee’s Grill & Bar that offers up a lengthy menu with something for everyone in your group. If you’re looking for a special dining experience, there’s also Remingtons of Niagara located in the hotel.
The traditional room includes two queen-size beds, a sitting area and an LED TV. All of these rooms are non-smoking and have unlimited free access to the Fallsview observation area.
About The Oakes Hotel Overlooking The Falls