Leave the big city behind for two, three or four days and camp in some of Southern Ontario's most scenic spots with a package from Lake Fever Wilderness Co. Leaving from Toronto (2280 Dundas St. West), you'll be whisked away to a camping trip with everything included. You'll receive gear including tent, sleeping bag, sleeping pad and pillow, van transportation, parks and camping fees and most meals. Choose from the following trips available:
"The World In A Grain Of Sand" at Sandbanks Provincial Park; departing on Sept. 30, 2021: Ideal for beginners, this trip is perfect for all levels of fitness. Read more about the trip details and itinerary here.
"White Water Camping" at Elora Gorge; departing on Aug. 9; Sept. 3, 2021: All participants are required to be at least 122 cm (48") in height. This is a great trip for all fitness levels, however the tubing portion is not recommended for children under 10. Learn more about the trip details and itinerary here.
"My Blue Heaven" at Algonquin Provincial Park; departing on July 17; July 22; Sept. 11, 2021: This trip is suitable for first-time campers and all levels of fitness can join. Learn more about the trip details and itinerary here.
"My Blue Heaven" — three-day trip at Algonquin Provincial Park; departing on July 10; Sept. 17, 24, 2021: This trip is suitable for first-time campers, however a relatively good level of fitness is required to participate in the five-hour Centennial Ridges Trail (not mandatory). Hike is not recommended for those with mobility issues or children under 10. Learn more about the trip details and itinerary here.
"Moose On The Loose" — four-day Canadian road trip at Algonquin Provincial Park, Six Mile Lake Provincial Park and Bruce Peninsula National Park; departing on July 3; Aug. 28, 2021: Perfect for beginners and all fitness levels, this journey of a thousand miles begins with a call to Lake Fever. Learn more about the trip details and itinerary here.
- $189 for a Two-Day Trip for One Person (a $249.99 Value)
- Total estimated two-day trip including fees: $213.57 (based on one person rate + HST)
- $259 for a Three-Day Trip for One Person (a $349.99 Value)
- Total estimated three-day trip including fees: $292.67 (based on one person rate + HST)
- $425 for a Four-Day Trip for One Person (a $529.99 Value)
- Total estimated four-day trip including fees: $480.25 (based on one person rate + HST)
Includes the following:
- Van transportation: Trip departs from 2280 Dundas St. W, Toronto, Ontario
- Gear: Tent, sleeping bag, sleeping pad and pillow
- Parks and camping fees
- Most meals
What you need to bring:
- Clothing (for warm days and cool nights)
- Towel (quick dry is best)
- Hiking boots
- Medications (EpiPen, antihistamines!)
- Hand sanitizer/wet wipes
- BUG SPRAY!
- Water bottle
- Headlamp or flashlight
- Money (lunch, wine tasting, snacks, alcohol)
- All prices are in CAD
- Expires September 30, 2021
- Trips depart from 2280 Dundas St. W. in Toronto and include gear (tent, sleeping bag, sleeping pad and pillow), van transportation, parks and camping fees, and most meals
- How to Book: Pick your trip and make a reservation for your desired travel dates. To check availability or for general questions, please call 647-859-9726 or email [email protected]. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged
- Paid value never expires
- Not valid with other offers
- Does not include tax. No cash value. No cash back
If an individual customer wishes to cancel a trip, they can be refunded in full, provided that Lake Fever is given at least 7 day’s notice. If notice is less than 1 week, customers will be reimbursed 50% of the cost of their trip.
Should the number of patrons signed on for any given trip tally less than 4, Lake Fever reserves the right to cancel the trip. Customers will receive 48 hours notice, and have the option of being added to an upcoming trip’s manifest, or to receive credit for a future tour with them.
Weather is also a factor that may result in a cancelled trip. Nobody wants to camp in a lightning storm, it’s no fun, and there isn’t much to do. In order to maximize your group wilderness experience, trips may have to be rescheduled on occasion.
Guests will be refunded in full for any tour cancelled on account of COVID-19.