Conveniently located off Highway 8 near the 401, the Radisson Kitchener Waterloo offers pet-friendly, hospitable accommodations in the heart of Waterloo Region. Outfitted with wireless internet, an in-room coffee maker and flatscreen TV with cable. Rooms at the Radisson are well-equipped to accommodate all of your needs at the end of the day. Start your day by ordering a Gourmet Hot Breakfast delivered to your room, enjoy a quick workout at the Fitness Centre followed by a few laps in the pool. Don't forget to make time to try one of the many area restaurants, including onsite options: Charcoal steakhouse, Del's Italian Kitchen and Martini's Bar & Patio.
A getaway at the Radisson is ideal for individuals, couples or families who want to explore all that our region has to offer. Visit the quaint Mennonite village of St Jacob's, a one of a kind experience featuring a unique shopping district and the famous farmers market, where you often see horses and buggies riding down the streets. The African Lion Safari, a short drive from the hotel, offers an extraordinary Safari experience where you drive through the Game Reserve, situated on 250 acres of land. Or head to Bingemans, a year-round adventure park where you can enjoy mini golf, bowling and tons of other fun Spring and Summer activities. Enjoy the patios, Canoe the Grand or hit the bike trails- whatever it is you like to do - the staff at the Radisson hotel are waiting to take care of you!
**Some restrictions may apply due to Covid-19
- $79 for a 1-Night Stay in a Standard Room (Up to a $129 Value)
- Total estimated room cost per night including fees: $96.23 (based on Room Rate + HST + Eco Fee + Tourism Levy)
- Accommodations valid seven days a week in a standard room with one king bed or two queen beds
- Complimentary parking and WiFi
- All prices are in CAD
- Expires June 30, 2021, must book by April 30, 2021
- Paid value never expires
- Cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions
- Guest is responsible for the HST, plus the nightly eco fee of $3 + HST and also the Tourism Levy which is 4% + HST
- Rates are based on single/double occupancy any additional occupant is $10 (payable directly to the hotel)
- No cash back. No cash value
- If you cancel by 6pm hotel time on the check in date you will receive no penalty
- Late cancel or no-show will be charged