Stay in a Blue Mountain Chalet for 4 Nights
Tyrolean Village Resort
What you get
- $995 for 4 Nights in a 4 Bedroom Chalet (a $1,888 Value)
- Total estimated for 4 Nights in a 4 Bedroom Chalet including fees: $1,350.35 (based on room rate + 4 bedroom resort fee + cleaning fee + HST)
- $1,595 for 4 Nights in a 6 Bedroom Chalet with Sauna (a $2,832 Value)
- Total estimated for 4 Nights in a 6 Bedroom Chalet with Sauna including fees: $2,161.69 (based on room rate + 6 bedroom with sauna resort fee + cleaning fee + HST)
- $1,799 for 4 Nights in a 6 Bedroom Chalet Sauna and Hot Tub (a $3,312 Value)
- Total estimated for 4 Nights in a 6 Bedroom Chalet with Sauna and Hot Tub including fees: $2437.41 (based on room rate + 6 bedroom with sauna/hot tub resort fee + cleaning fee + HST)
- $2,099 for a 4 Nights in a 8 Bedroom Chalet with Sauna and Hot Tub (a $3,864 Value)
- Total estimated for 4 Nights in a 8 Bedroom Chalet with Sauna and Hot Tub including fees: $2,844.21 (based on room rate + 8 bedroom with sauna/hot tub resort fee + cleaning fee + HST)
- All prices are in CAD
- Expires March 22, 2021
- October, November and December stays can check-in Monday-Sunday. The last day to check-in for these months is December 19, 2020. No arrivals on Sundays
- January, February and March stays can check-in on Mondays and stay for 4 nights. The last day to check-in for these months is March 22, 2021
- Blackout dates:
- December 24, 2020 - January 3, 2021
- March 15 - 19, 2021
- Limited qualities available. Book quickly to avoid disappointment
- Resort fees and cleanings fees are not included:
- 4 bedroom: resort fee $100 and cleaning fee $100
- 6 bedroom with sauna: resort fee $159 and cleaning fee $159
- 6 bedroom with sauna and hot tub: resort fee $179 and cleaning fee $179
- 8 bedroom with sauna and hot tub: resort fee $209 and cleaning fee $209
- Can stay at the chalets for three nights at the same pricing
- Due to local government order, chalets can only have a maximum of 10 people for now
- Must call or email to book. Information available on the voucher
- Cancellation policy is 30 days before arrival date
- Paid value never expires
- No valid with other offers
- Does not include tax. No cash value. No cash back
BeRightBack values fantastic user experiences. We want to be the best part of your day. If you're not happy with your purchase, please let us know why (we like lots of juicy details) and our customer service team will work with you to make things right.
Review our refund policy here.
Rent a Swiss-style, luxurious chalet in Blue Mountain this fall or winter from Tyrolean Village Resorts. There are several chalets that allow eight or more people to stay warm and cozy. You can even choose a chalet that has a sauna, hot tub or both. The chalets are all conveniently located 1 kilometre from Blue Mountain and a really quick walk to the village known for its shopping, restaurants and bars. Book quickly to avoid disappointment and make your plans today.
Perfect for a family or a small group of friends, this two-storey chalet has an open concept top floor with a large kitchen and dining room. The living room has an HDTV with cable and an electric fireplace. There are four bedrooms and can sleep a maximum of eight people.
This 2,400 square foot chalet include a large recreation area that has a bar and ping pong table. The top floor is open concept with a living room that has an electric fireplace, a fully stocked kitchen and a dining spot. There are also big bay windows so that you and your guests can take in the Blue Mountain and Collingwood landscape. Let’s not forget that this unit also includes a sauna. This unit can hold up to 12 people.
With all of the same amenities and layout as the cottage mentioned above, this chalet also has a large, second floor deck and an outdoor, six-person hot tub.
This chalet encompasses all of the above with eight bedrooms, two washrooms, a six-person hot tub and a sauna. This particular cottage can hold up to 14 people.
About Tyrolean Village Resort