2 and 4 Night Stays in a Blue Mountain Condo or Chalet
Tyrolean Village Resort
What you get
2-night weekday stays from March 6 - June 21, 2023:
- $759 for a Stay in a 3 Bedroom or 4 Bedroom Condo (a $1,104 Value)
- $959 for a Stay in a 4 Bedroom Chalet (a $1,380 Value)
- $1,199 for a Stay in a 6 Bedroom Chalet with a Hot Tub (a $1,800 Value)
2-night weekend stays from March 10 - April 28, 2023:
- $999 for a Stay in a 3 Bedroom or 4 Bedroom Condo (a $1,295 Value)
- $1,499 for a Stay in a 4 Bedroom Chalet (a $1,795 Value)
- $1,899 for a Stay in a 6 Bedroom Chalet with a Hot Tub (a $2,795 Value)
4-night weekday stays from March 6 - June 19, 2023:
- $1,299 for a Stay in a 3 Bedroom or 4 Bedroom Condo (a $2,208 Value)
- $1,399 for a Stay in a 4 Bedroom Chalet (a $2,760 Value)
- $1,599 for a Stay in a 6 Bedroom Chalet with a Hot Tub (a $3,600 Value)
- All prices are in CAD
- 2-night weekday stays are valid from March 6 - June 21, 2023
- 2-night weekend stays are valid March 10 - April 28, 2023
- 4-night weekday stays are valid March 6 - June 19, 2023
- Book quickly to avoid disappointment
- Resort fees, service fees, and cleaning fees are not included for 2-night stays: the cleaning fee is $100, the service fee is $50, and the resort fee is $50 per stay. These fees are waived if you're booking a 4-night stay
- Must call or email to book. The information available on the voucher
- The cancellation policy is 14 days before the arrival date
- Must be at least 25 years old to stay in the chalets unless you are coming with your family
- Paid value never expires
- Not valid with other offers
- Applicable taxes not included. No cash or credit back. No cash value.
BeRightBack values fantastic user experiences. We want to be the best part of your day. If you're not happy with your purchase, please let us know why (we like lots of juicy details) and our customer service team will work with you to make things right.
Review our refund policy here.
Rent a Swiss-style, luxurious chalet or condo in Blue Mountain from Tyrolean Village Resorts. There are several types of living quarters that allow eight or more people to stay warm and cozy. You can even choose a chalet that has a hot tub. The condos and chalets are all conveniently located 1 kilometre from Blue Mountain and a really quick walk to the village known for its shopping, restaurants, and bars. Book quickly to avoid disappointment and make your plans today.
Up to 8 people or less:
3 Bedroom Condo: Located across the street from Blue Mountain (with views of the mountains), this three-bedroom apartment is 1,400 sq. ft. It also features two full washrooms, a fully equipped kitchen, a dining room, flat screen HDTV, an electric fireplace and free wifi.
4 Bedroom Condo: Exactly like the three-bedroom option, this apartment includes an extra bedroom and a large deck with a gas BBQ.
4 Bedroom Chalet: The two-storey chalet is approximately 1,600 sq. ft. and includes a large kitchen, dining room, living room, brick electric fireplace, flat screen smart TV, and four bedrooms. Two bedrooms have a double bed each and the other two have one double bed and a single bunk bed. There are also two pull-out couches in the living room.
Up to 12 people:
6 Bedroom Chalet/Cottage with a Hot Tub: This traditional Swiss chalet/cottage is approximately 2,600 sq.ft. and includes a large recreation room with a ping pong table and bar area. It also has three bedrooms, two washrooms, a sauna, a fully equipped kitchen, a dining area, and a living room with a floor-to-ceiling brick electric fireplace. There's also a six-person hot tub and the front windows offer a great view of Blue Mountain.
About Tyrolean Village Resort